The price of the order can be paid in the following ways:
- Payment through ePay Standard: Payment is made through bank cards registered in the portal ePay.bg.
- Bank transfer: Payment is made by transferring the amount due to the bank account of the Contractor specified below and in the form of payment - "Complete Order" (if you select this option). Payment by bank transfer should be carried out within 2 / two / working days from the date of order by user specified as a "Reason for payment" order number. Goods / services will only be sent after receipt of payment;
- Cash: Payment is by paying your courier upon delivery;
- ePay Credit Card: Payment is made online using a credit or debit card. The cards, which can be cleared as follows: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
- PayPal: Payment is made in the portal www.paypal.com, by registration.
With the proper preparation of the invoice for the Order, User is obliged to continuously update the data on his profile. He is obliged to review the information listed in the Order to ensure that they are complete, true and correct.
In case of payments by bank transfer, through ePay Credit Card, PayPal, MyOpticOnline does not bear any responsibility for any costs associated with bank charges, commissions or other additional payments related to the transaction itself, as and in the case of exchange applied by the bank that issued the customer's card, in cases where the currency is different from BGN. Costs associated with such payments are solely your responsibility
DELIVERY AND TERMS
Goods are delivered to the address specified by you in the Republic of Bulgaria, Greece and Romania. Your goods delivered by hand against signature.
Deliveries in settlements outside the city Sofia is carried by courier "Speedy" JSC. Deliveries outside Sofia are carried by courier on working weekdays (Monday to Friday) in the range 10:00 to 17:30 hours. Do not make deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and public holidays.
Shipments to Sofia carried out by couriers MyOpticOnline and / or couriers courier "Speedy" JSC in the range 11: 30h. - 17: 00h only on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Deliveries from couriers of MyOpticOnline not carried out on Saturdays, Sundays and during holidays and public holidays.
You will not receive a call in advance to be visited address. It is desirable to give the address at which you can get the goods.
Failing delivery at the first visit to the address specified by you, through no fault of MyOpticOnline and / or courier (in case no one's address and more like) he leave you a notice stating the contact telephone at that you should call within 2 / two / working days to fix a new date for delivery. Failing delivery during the second visit, the order is canceled, in which case as a sanction for failure on your part, MyOpticOnline retain all your paid amounts. This also applies to when you unreasonably refuse to accept a delivery.
In the event that you confirm in writing your desire to get the goods and after you were found at the address you take the expense the cost of new supply. Transport costs will be paid upon receipt of goods.
The delivery time of goods is as follows:
- Supply in Bulgaria - 3 /three/ days. For some localities the delivery period may not exceed those here 3 / three / working days, depending on terms of delivery to the courier company for the settlements;
- Supply in Romania and Greece - to 5 /five/ working days. For some settlements in these two countries the delivery period may not exceed those here 5 / five / working days, depending on terms of delivery to the courier company for the locations
Delivery cost of products totaling below 60.00 lev is 6.00 lev as ordering a product is paid in total, not separately for each product. When you place an order, shipping costs are extra notes.
Once you have placed an order, you will receive several e-mails that reflect the status of your order.
Importance of statuses
- Pending - The order has been received and will be checked and processed by our operator (honesty of parameters of the product availability, payment, shipping address, telephone, data)
- Waiting (On hold) - the order is received; there is no movement on it, not processed. It is possible to expect additional information or suspended.
- Sent - The contract meets the necessary requirements and products available. The order is sent to you with the necessary information about the delivery date and others.
- Refused - The order is canceled.
- Completed (Complete) - The order is received by the customer and paid.
- Closed (closed) - The contract closed / reversed.
- Invoice - Payment received your order.
Some statuses are informative and not binding. You will be notified automatically by our system for the movement of your order.
If the user confirms in writing their willingness to receive the ordered product and having not been found at the given address, he took his own expense the cost of new supply. Transport costs will be paid upon receipt of goods.